Friday, April 25, 2014

Being a writer this is my first endeavor in the Malayalam fiction novel “ Oru Face Book PranayaKadha”. This novel unravels through the daily life of a group of young cartoon animators which emboss Friendship, love and reality of life. College of Engineering Trivandrum, UCK and Barton Hill are also a part of the story. I used the chat language ‘MANGLISH’ for narrating the story. DC Books, the top leading publishing house in Kerala is presenting this book in Litmus Imprint who already published books of celebrities such as great artists Mr. Mohan Lal, Manju Warrier, singer G. Venugopal, dubbing artist Bhagya Lekshmi through this Litmus. This is the first book trailer in Malayalam category. My hard work for the last one and a half year will become fruitful only because of the support and encouragement from my friends. So I wish to dedicate this book for my friends. I hope the book will available from May first week. I welcome all your sincere opinions and criticism through Facebook page and Gmail and also expect love and support from everyone….. Your friend, Rahul Raj.